Thursday, March 28, 2013

Baby Shower...in Pictures

My sweet friend, Laurie preparing the won tons.  
Cake table.

It says Celebrating, and in Chinese God's Gift.

My sweet girl Hazyl and her momma.



The yummy food and beautiful table.


Presents!!

Love this woman. She blessed me beyond words. 



Opening all the princess stuff from my sweet friend Jessica.

Yup, I'm a princess. 


Its the ugly cry...Sandy bought me a mommy and me bracelets. 

Laura and Joanna. 

Robin signing our baby's book. 

My sweet friend, Debra. 

2+ years pregnant. Debra is 6 months pregnant with TWINS!!!!

Admiring the cake with Jennifer. 

Kim and Laura.

Tina and her sweet baby, Natalie. 

Callie and Candace. 

My precious hostesses. Leanne, Sandy, Laurie and Jennifer. 

I love this woman, Sandy has been the mom I don't have. So blessed!!!




2 comments:

Cheri said...

AWWW. It looks like so much fun! I wish I had been there to meet all your sweet friends and you! You look like you're glowing!!

Stacy Heckman said...

What a beautiful shower! You looked so happy and it looks like you were truly showered with love. What amazing friends you have!! :)