Monday, February 26, 2007

Waiting to Exhale

It has been an exhausting couple of weeks. After waiting and waiting to hear if our loan went through, they call us Thursday (day before the close) to tell us its not approved and we will not be closing. I am devasted. We had already given notice at our current dwelling so this posed a huge problem since they had already re-rented for this Saturday move in. Ok, we are not beaten yet. Knowing we would be homeless for who knew how long, we rented a penske truck and yesterday Brian and 1 friend (the moving gods must be mad at us b/c no one else showed up to help) loaded the whole truck. Thank God for Shawn. We then stuffed both our cars as full as they would allow, left the rest in the garage and headed to our pastor's house where we were welcomed with open arms. Thank God for Hal and Sandy. With no news of when we will be closing I am at work unable to concentrate wondering what I am supposed to be learning from all of this...............NEWS FLASH.................as I was typing this the man called and said we just got the go ahead to close tomorrow at 3pm, THANK YOU JESUS!!!!! Please pray for great weather and lots of help. We'll post some pics at a MUCH later date when I have gotten over my nervous breakdown. Love you guys!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

YIPPEEEE!!!!!! We must see photos as soon as possible!!!! I knew everything would work out!!! I knew it!!!!

Shannon said...

would you exhale already...

Stacie said...

Any new news? Can't wait to see pictures!

Stac