It was always so clear to us how well they took care of her. How they loved her and nurtured her and taught her.
Jenna Grace is doing so well and has come so far in just the 21/2 short months we've had her.
Here's a short update:
- she is sleeping through the night in her own room.
- she loves bathtime.
- she now points to me and says "mama" (she still doesn't call for me but that will come)
- she loves to go swimming and loves her new outside playground.
- she can say mama, baba, hi, bye, please, thank you, yellow, love you all with prompting.
- she constantly babbles.
- she tells us when she needs to go potty by pointing to her tush.
- she copies most everything we say or do.
- she points to her head and says "bow"? in the morning when we are getting dressed.
- she loves to rock on the porch rocker and "asks" several times a day to go out there.
- she gives high five, fist bump, and ET. We learned that last one from Brian's brother.
- she gives kisses hundreds of times a day to all of us.
- she knows where her eyes, nose, ears, mouth and belly are.
I would also like to include the book I just made for her foster parents. I am super excited for them to see this book and see how well she is doing. Enjoy!
Shutterfly offers exclusive photobook layouts so you can make your book just the way you want.