Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy ME Day!! Last Year of my 30's...

Today has been such an amazing day! Here's why:
-Started my day with a walk and some great quiet time. 
-I was inundated with calls/texts/FB messages/emails and of course lots of love and affection from my family all day long. 
-I spent the better part of the morning being ridiculously productive at home. I know what you're thinking...house work on your birthday? Really? Yes, really and I was thankful and happy to do it. 
-After dropping the kids at tutoring had some hubby time at the bucks and then did a little shopping. 
-Dinner with amazing friends followed by cake and ice cream. And just to brag on B, he went all out and ordered me a flourless cake (which was delish) and got me dairy free coconut ice cream. Am I blessed or what?
I love birthdays and believe everyone should do it up BIG no matter the age. I don't even know how to articulate just how thankful I am. Dare I say it, I am looking forward to next year. Its gonna be the biggest one yet and I'm excited I'll be sharing it with not only my hubby and three sons but hopefully a daughter too. God is good ALL the time. 







2 comments:

Tracy said...

What a wonderful day!! Happy birthday to you! The coconut ice cream sounds yummy!

Brittany Gilbarte said...

Happy birthday!!!! You are such a blessing to me and my family:) We're praying that you can bring home baby Grace SOON!