Saturday, May 10, 2008

I wanna be in control...

I don't know many people who don't. There is nothing right now I can control in my life and this past week has been harrowing. Worse yet is me and my feelings letting it get to that point. I think this is only one of a very few times where I have no choice but to give it all up. Usually, there are at least some things I can have a handle on. Currently, there are NONE!!! As this week is coming to an end I have realized I wasted an entire week upset, afraid, and out of control. What else have I realized? To be in control is to be on my own, apart from Him Who created me. I don't want that. I am giving it up! I am sure I will reach a point when it will be day by day but for now it's hour to hour. Who else struggles with this? Admit it and join my club. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God never gives us more than we can handle... 1Cor.10:13. This helps me when i am stuggling with fear and control. I wish you all the best in your move to NC. God must have something very wonderful planned for you and your family.

Best
Karen, Orlando